OUR SERVICES

Container Sales & Rental picture

At Container Uniline Enterprise we sell,rent and modify shipping containers for residential and commercial purposes.Our standard sizes are 3m,6m and1…

Read More
Container Modifications & Conversions picture

We design and manufacture containers according to customer request. 

Container Projects picture

We also specialize in big projects with our professional workmanship. No job is too big for us. 

 

Container Renovations picture

We also do container renovations, for customers buying preowned containers. 

Transportation (Delivery) picture

Container Enterprise Group (Pty) Ltd has four highly functional and efficient crane trucks that are able to move and deliver your container anywhere …

Read More

OUR PRODUCTS

6m kitchen container picture

Rent To Own Option.

-Activation fee R9 200

-Monthly Rent R700

-Period 24 months

 

SECIFICATIONS

-2x aluminium sink

-Kitchen aluminium shelving

-Aluminiu…

Read More
6m triple top deck wooden container spec picture

Cash Option

R47 900 (with installation but excluding delivery)

 

Rent To Own option

Activation fee R25 200 (includes delivery + installation)

Month…

Read More
3m sliding spec picture

Specifications

-Sliding Door (6mm glass)

-Insulated walls

-Electrical Wired

-2x plug circuits

Mobile store container #spec picture

Size:6x2,4

Specifications;Double #Spec

  • Kitchen/Tuckshop/Restaurant
6m container home speculation picture

Size:6x2,4

Specifications;

-Electrically wired

-Folding Door with safety glass (6mm)

 

Rent To Own Option 

-Activation Fee R12 600

-Monthly Rent R…

Read More
Mobile kitchen trailer picture

SIZE:5×2,7

SPECIFICATIONS;

-Electrically Wired and gasoline 

-Licensed 

-Oven

-3x Deep-fryer 

-3x  Aluminium Sink

-Heat extractor 

-…

Read More

PAYMENT OPTIONS

Logo for Container Payment Options

Container Payment Options

Cash option

Before container is delivered to you,50% of total cost must be paid to our company. The remaining balance of 50% must be paid immediatel…

Read More

Logo for Bank Transfer / Deposit

Bank Transfer / Deposit

Cash Option.

On cash option 70% of total costs must be paid to activate your delivery.The remaining balance of 30% of total costs must be paid once…

Read More

Logo for Bank Transfer / Deposit

Bank Transfer / Deposit

Rent To Own Option.

Your activation fee must be paid to our company buisness account in order for your container to be delivered then your monthly r…

Read More


MEDIA


NEWS

OPENING A BRANCH IN JOHANNESBURG. picture

OPENING A BRANCH IN JOHANNESBURG.

By Ms T. Dlomo ·
Oct 26, 2020

Due to the high demand of customers reverting from The City Of Gold (Johannesburg) has lead the Director of Container Enterprise Group Pty Ltd Mr Tom…

Read More

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS

Siyanda Mkhize picture

Siyanda Mkhize

I bought this container to C.E.G Pty Ltd.

I didn't even go to the offices.

I bought it online.

Please keep on supporting our businesses.

Im even selling containers for you guys. 

May God bless you 

 

Elizabeth Warren picture

Elizabeth Warren

Self Employed

Your containers are the best I've ever seen in S.A 

The truck driver was so well mannered although it he was 30 minutes late but I finally got it.

Love you CEG Pty Ltd.

Martin Van Wyk picture

Martin Van Wyk

Customer

I got both my containers although i did not trust you guys, but you are a legit company.  You know how to do business. Both my containers came on time, and i paid same time the remaining balance. Your truck drivers are well mannered. 

Thank you very much.


ABOUT US

Container Enterprise Group (Pty) Ltd is the trading name of our national container supply company. Via the C.E GROUP  website we supply containers for all applications right across SOUTH AFRICA by sale and rent to own.

We specialise in supplying CCE (PTY) LTD,CUE (PTY)LTD as our Co branding &nb…

Read More

OUR TEAM

Tom Ferguson picture

Tom Ferguson

Director

M.K Nyathi picture

M.K Nyathi

Sales Manager

M.K Nyathi picture

M.K Nyathi

Financial Manager

Richards Ferguson picture

Richards Ferguson

Operational Manager

Richards Watson picture

Richards Watson

Logistics Manager

Left side

Ben Jackson picture

Ben Jackson

Supervisor Welding Department

I have 4 years working with Container Enterprise Group Pty Ltd.


CONTACT US

Phone: (031) 516 0010/11

Whatsapp: [064] 972 8175

Email: [email protected]

Address:

304 Bullion Blvrd, Alton, Richards Bay,KWA-ZULU NATAL,3900

Please send us a message, we would love to hear from you!

Join our mailing list

Sign up and you will be the first to know the latest news, insider-only info, and more.

Click here to contact us on WhatsApp